The MBI Scholarship Fund
Make Improv Dreams Come True
Starting today, donors can contribute to the MBI Scholarship Fund using the PayPal button below. These funds will be used to assist students wishing to attend one of our improv classes, but are currently unable to do so due to financial reasons. In return for their contribution, donors receive:
- Good juju
- Positive vibes
- An overall sense of well-being, having just done something nice for a fellow human being
- A healthy dose of gratitude, combined with an implied high-five from us to you (low-fives available upon request)
In all seriousness, your donation is incredibly appreciated. Without your generosity, students who may otherwise be unable to attend our classes will get the chance to experience to wonderful world of improv comedy.
Consider making a donation today and help make improv dreams come true. Doing so makes you, like, magical or something incredible like that. Be magical.
Before making your donation, please note the following:
- Unless otherwise noted, all donations will go to the general scholarship fund. To let us know how you’d like your donation to be spent, email Brad at email@example.com and fill him in the specifics.
- Donations will only be used to cover class registration fees (unless the donor specifies otherwise). Rest assured that scholarship funds will not be used to underwrite wild bacchanals, purchase exotic animals, or in any other manner that violates the spirit of the donation request.
- Monkey Business Institute is not a non-profit, therefore donations are not tax-deductible.
Have questions that we didn’t cover here? Shoot us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with an answer.