Our organization was going through change and turmoil. We needed help in assisting staff to accept that change and to lighten the mood. Your troupe was just what we needed! Breakouts getting people involved with what change is and how to work around it, plus a super comedy routine that sent everyone home feeling giddy and refreshed. Thank you!
Pete Haase, Bureau Director
Wisconsin Department of Trade and Consumer Protection
Check out the impressive list of businesses and organizations we have worked with in the past!
- American Family Insurance
- Kraft Foods
- General Mills
- Oscar Mayer Foods
- Land’s End
- Alliant Energy Corporation
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- CUNA Mutual Group
- First National Bank—Fox Valley
- Park Bank
- Oak Bank
- West Bend Insurance
- YMCA of Dane County
- University of Wisconsin
- Edgewood College
- Steve Brown Apartments
- GenCon 2012
- The March of Dimes, Wisconsin Chapter
- Wisconsin Early Autism Project, WEAP
- The US Department of Agriculture
- Madison Region Economic Partnership
- The South Central Wisconsin Library System
- The Wisconsin Cattlemen’s Association
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- Wisconsin Department of Commerce
- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture
- Wisconsin Historical Society Press
- Wisconsin Rx/National Cooperative Rx
- Rehabilitation for Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau
- Fitchburg Chamber of Commerce
- Madison Golf and Development Group
- Cross Plains Fire Dept.
- Plateco, Inc.
- Prairie Biofuels
- Swiss Colony Brands
- Midwest Family Broadcasting
- Roche USA
- KW2 Advertising
- John Deere
- Widen Enterprises
- Monona Terrace Events – Lakeside Kids
- Madison Children’s Museum
- Overture Center—Kids in the Rotunda
- MSCR (Madison School and Community Recreation)
- Middle School U (Wisconsin Youth Company)
- Washington Island Chamber of Commerce
- The Kalahari Resort
- Monk’s, Wisconsin Dells
- CPM Healthgrades
- Dental Health Products
- Heartland Country Village
- And many, many more
Monkey Business Institute engaged our staff in some helpful and entertaining communication exercises. It was a fun ending to a great staff in-service!
Pamela Westby, Library Director
Middleton Public Library
Why choose Monkey Business Institute?
Customization. We don’t have stock playshops. Instead, we work with your organization to create the perfect playshop to fit your goals. Teamwork, communication, creativity, mindfulness…whatever your needs are, we can design a playshop to help your group work together better.
Experiential Learning. People learn and retain information better when they put it to use right away. Everyone participates and is given the chance to actively apply the skills being taught.
Long Lasting Effects. Our playshops stick with you, even after we’ve left. Our powerful tools are agents of change your organization, and the effects of learning improv skills last forever.
We’re flexible. If you’ve got the room (or rooms), we’ll come to you. We can also help find suitable locations if needed. We’ll tailor a program based on number of attendees, schedule, and budget. Just let us know how we can accommodate your group, and we’ll do our best to meet those needs.