CULTIVATING CREATIVITY CLASS
- In this class, we’ll use various source materials to look at what creativity is and how to cultivate it in your life. Class will include weekly creative assignments in addition to in-class exercises, discussions and games.
- 5 2-hour classes. Wednesday April 28th – May 26th. 7:30-9:30pm
- 6 students minimum, 20 students maximum.
- Price: $125
- Teacher: Brad Knight: Brad has been performing as a professional improviser since 1992. He’s been teaching since 1995. He believes in beautiful improv with complex characters, compelling stories, and spontaneous decisions. Helping his improv zen are camping in the outdoors, digital and tabletop gaming, streaming services, books, and looking in the mirror and making weird noises.
- Prerequisites: A computer with a Zoom account and internet access.