‘IMPROVISING ONLINE’ CLASS
- Improvising online is a very different animal from in-person improvising. It’s different enough that it could almost be considered a separate art form. In this class we’ll teach the ways in which you must change your approach to make your online improv more successful, satisfying and entertaining.
- 4 90-minute classes. Mondays April 26th – May 17th. 7:30-9pm
- 6 students minimum, 10 students maximum.
- Price: $80
- Teacher: Brad Knight: Brad has been performing as a professional improviser since 1992. He’s been teaching since 1995. He believes in beautiful improv with complex characters, compelling stories, and spontaneous decisions. Helping his improv zen are camping in the outdoors, digital and tabletop gaming, streaming services, books, and looking in the mirror and making weird noises.
- Prerequisites: Completion of at least one other Monkey Business Institute course. A computer with a Zoom account and internet access.