VIRTUAL IMPROV SAMPLER CLASS
- This class will be a short sample of the improv concepts and games we teach. Our typical Level 1 in-person class would greatly expand upon these topics.
- 2 2-hour sessions. Sundays, April 25th and May 2nd. 1-3pm.
- 6 students minimum. 12 students maximum.
- Price $40
- Teacher: Brad Knight: Brad has been performing as a professional improviser since 1992. He’s been teaching since 1995. He believes in beautiful improv with complex characters, compelling stories, and spontaneous decisions. Helping his improv zen are camping in the outdoors, digital and tabletop gaming, streaming services, books, and looking in the mirror and making weird noises.
- Prerequisites: No previous improv experience required. Need a computer with a Zoom account and internet access.