Monkey Business Institute Sales Representative
Monkey Business Institute is Madison’s premier improvisational comedy group and resource for corporate, private, public, and educational events. Our growing business seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Representative to oversee the sale of its products and services from beginning to end. This individual is the direct point of contact with clients, responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals, and in charge of ensuring all clients’ needs and expectations are met. Main duties include seeking out new markets, conducting sales presentations and negotiating contracts with potential clients. This is a part time position with room for growth in the future.
- Understand and promote company products and services.
- Investigate and generate new markets and leads for company products and services. Complete market research and monitor competitor activity.
- Establish and maintain potential, current, and past clients records.
- Coordinate the preparation and circulation of marketing material with MBI’s marketing agency.
- Respond to all program inquiries. Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients. Offer product and service demonstrations. Evaluate client needs and make recommendations for clients.
- Maintain positive relations and regular communication with all clients. Resolve client complaints and queries.
- Submit contracts and invoices. Oversee orders and payments. Obtain deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Meet regularly with management. Inform management of client updates, product and service needs, and purchase actions.
- Maintain or exceed regular sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideal but not required)
- 2+ years of sales experience
- 1 year experience prospecting for small businesses is highly desirable.
- Experience in the entertainment industry is highly desirable.
- Comfortable working independently with little direction
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proficient phone, email, and communication skills
- Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Motivation skills and a positive attitude
- Experience using computers and technology. Competency with crms, spreadsheets, and data analysis
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 22, 2018.
Posted in: Jobs
Last updated on: March 25, 2018